Atl West Deck parking
ATL West Deck is a remote parking facility situated away from the airport terminals, providing a convenient alternative for travelers seeking lower parking rates compared to Economy Deck, without sacrificing proximity.
- 2079 Hospitality Wy, College Park, GA 30337, United States
- Daily: $16
- Weekly: $112
- Distance from the airport: 1 mile by shuttle
- Covered parking
- 24/7 security
- Shuttle service to the airport terminals
You can pre-book your parking online or make a reservation at the parking deck on the day of your trip.
Benefits of Parking at ATL West Deck
- More affordable than Economy Deck parking.
- Closer proximity to the airport than Economy Deck parking.
- Shuttle service running every 5-10 minutes to the airport terminals.
Drawbacks of Parking at ATL West Deck:
- Not as convenient as Economy Deck parking, which is located directly next to the airport terminals.
- Not accessible by MARTA.
Overall, ATL West Deck parking is an excellent choice for travelers seeking a convenient and cost-effective option that is slightly closer to the airport than Economy Deck parking.
Additional Tips for Parking at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
- Book parking online in advance for the best rates.
- Consider parking at a remote lot or deck for cost savings.
- Utilize shuttle services for transportation to the airport terminals when parking remotely.
- Take advantage of off-peak hours to reduce parking expenses.