Greyhound bus station
Greyhound is used as the bus station in Atlanta. Greyhound connects several cities and even some states in the USA. In order to find this station passengers should move to the North Terminal and then go straight to the lower level. If you are moving from baggage claim area, use the escalator which will take you down.
Operating hours are the following:
- From Monday to Friday, you can use it from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm;
- On Saturday it works from 9:00 to 4:00 pm;
- On Sunday the working hours are from 10:00 am till 4:00 pm;
Tips for trips from the Greyhound station
· When travelling you may visit several shops or cafés to grab a snack. Greyhound station and stores accept credit cards. But during the trip the bus may make many stops along the route where there are shops or food kiosks that accept only cash. So be sure to bring cash with you, not just debit cards.
- If you have a long trip ahead of you, make it very comfortable. Some people need silence to sleep. If you don’t sleep well, you’ll find it helpful to bring an eye mask and a pair of earplugs with you.
- Make sure to have your charger devices with you. Most of the Greyhound buses have a power outlet next to each sit. So, you don’t have to worry about your phone running out of battery. Moreover, you can watch different movies, scroll through social, surf websites and entertain yourself, keeping the phone or laptop fully charged.
- You won’t find any food, snacks or beverages on our buses. So, it’s a very good idea to stock up on food before a long trip, but mind that it’s prohibited to bring alcohol drinks with you. Also, you can buy food at a supermarket at one of the bus stops.
- Every bus has free Wi-Fi, so don’t forget to connect your device and enjoy your social media life.
- Book the trip in advance and enjoy a comfortable bus journey.
If you want to know about the bus status (you’ll know about delays and cancellations and be aware about where your bus is). Bus Tracker is really easy to use. With the help of it you can plan your trip, and it is useful especially for those who are planning to pick up a friend or a family from a specific airport terminal. All you need to know to track the bus is its registered number, route, arrival and departure city. You’ll have an updated status, and you’ll also find out schedule information (the arrival and departure time).